RIW – Rail Industry Worker
SBR provides RIW – Rail Industry Worker certified rope access technicians and performs all difficult access tasks that may be required within the rail corridor, culverts, cuttings, bridges, portals and tunnels.
Our RIW – Rail Industry Worker Services:
- Standby rescue.
- First responder.
- Rescue plans for bridge maintenance/inspections.
- Dangerous rock removal and devegetation.
- Rock meshing.
- Stanchion and structural inspections.
- Geotechnical support and facilitation of rope access geological surveys.
- Confined spaced advanced level 3 technicians for RIW – Rail Industry Worker projects.